Fairhaven Christian Retirement Center is an affiliate of the Great Lakes District of the Evangelical Free Church of America Would you be able to be comfortable in this Christian environment?
1) You must be able to self ambulate in your room.
2) You must be able to dress and undress.
3) You must be able to use the restroom without assistance.
4) You must be in a physical or mental state to live alone, with the potential occasional custodial care.
5) You must be able to live in a communal setting without conflict with other residents or staff.
6) You must be able to perform normal activities of daily living (ADLs)
7) You must be able to maneuver to the dining room and to locate your room without assistance.
Fairhaven has the right to transfer a resident to a higher level of care if any of these criteria is not met.