Supportive care is a step between independent living and needing more nursing care. We’ll give you added support so you can stay safe and successful in your routine. You won’t have to worry about remembering where to go and what time events begin. We will be right there to ensure you participate in meals, staying involved in activities, and enjoying opportunities that are meaningful to you. In supportive care we offer friendly reminders door-to-door and offer additional assistance in your room. We will do your laundry, take over medication administration, and give assistance with showers. The nursing staff understand our resident’s needs. They will easily become your favorite person because of their tender loving care.
Supportive Care Living
- Personal care assistance, including shower assistance
- 24-hour licensed nurse and personal care staff
- Medication administration and management
- Housekeeping and laundry services are included
- Wellness visits and services
- Equipment in each room to alert staff to personal care intervention.
- Close dining room services, including three delicious meals daily.
- Weekly spiritual programs offered in-person and through television programming.
- Full calendar of life enrichment programs with door-to-door invitations for involvement.
- Full-time chaplain
- 24-hour security staff
- 67-channel television programming and telephone services are included.
- Transportation/Chaperone available to schedule for personal appointments.
- On-site full-service beauty salons.
- On-site gift shop, banking services, and library.
- On-site physical, occupational, and speech therapy available.
Sample Floor Plans
At Fairhaven Christian Retirement Center, we look forward to serving your needs.