We have increased supportive staff to adequately meet higher cognitive or physical needs. This level of care offers the strongest structure and assistance to ensure you or your loved one continues to have the highest quality of life as possible. Living life doesn’t stop when you need more help, we are here to assist you to continue to enjoy life.
The health center is licensed as intermediate care nursing. Fairhaven does not have the license capability to support skilled level nursing services. These services include such things as intravenous hydration, tracheostomies or vents for respiratory issues, IV medications, feeding tubes or Medicare Part A rehabilitation. Medicare Part A includes medicare paid in-patient skilled therapy. There are options for Medicare Part B paid therapy services at Fairhaven.
Healthcare Center Living
- Extensive personal care assistance.
- 24-hour licensed nurse, nursing staff, and personal care staff
- Medication administration, management, and monitoring.
- Incontinence care management.
- Three delicious meals included with personalized dietary protocol.
- Individualized plan of care.
- Housekeeping and laundry services are included
- Wellness visits and services
- Equipment or indicators in each room to alert staff to personal care intervention.
- Weekly spiritual programs offered in-person and through television programming.
- Full calendar of life enrichment programs with door-to-door invitations, assistance to programs, and encouragement to stay involved.
- Full-time chaplain
- 24-hour security staff
- 67-channel television programming included.
- Transportation/Chaperone available to schedule for personal appointments.
- On-site full-service beauty salons.
- On-site gift shop, banking services, and library.
- On-site physical, occupational, and speech therapy available
At Fairhaven Christian Retirement Center, we look forward to serving your needs.