Come be a part of the Fairhaven community and enjoy living in a community yet having the peace of mind knowing that the next steps are there if you should need more help. We will work with you in choosing a duplex that fits you, as you continue to enjoy your independence and current lifestyle. We allow remodeling to be done at this level of independence, so you feel right at home moving to Fairhaven. You will no longer need to clear off your driveway of snow/mow your lawn or hire someone to do it. You will be able to join activity programs, take advantage of special outing opportunities, and for a nominal fee use the fitness center in the main building. There are quite a few variances to the duplexes so come check us out at one of the open house models we host on Wednesday afternoons or schedule a time to compare one-bedroom to two-bedroom options.
- Various one-bedroom and two-bedroom sizes and styles.
- Our dining rooms are able to accommodate breakfast, dinner, and supper meals and the café offers available lunch options on scheduled days
- Use the state of the art fitness center which is close for a nominal fee.
- We have meeting rooms available to reserve for private events or personal use.
- Group outings are scheduled for varying interests and enjoyment.
- Johnson Park offers a beautiful setting to enjoy on your own or enjoy with neighbors for the Monday night picnics through the summer months.
- Paved walking paths and a nature trail on our closed gated and landscaped property.
- Main building amenities available: banking, gift shop, post office, library, computer center, salon services.
- Transportation available to schedule for personal appointments.
- Calendars provided to participate in social programs to enjoy in the main building.
- Putting green in a beautiful courtyard.
Sample Floor Plans
At Fairhaven Christian Retirement Center, we look forward to serving your needs.