Fairhaven Christian Retirement Center located in Rockford, IL, is a not-for-profit continuing care retirement community (CCRC), offering 4 levels of lifestyle options all on one beautiful campus. The benefits of each level vary according to individual levels of independence. If your needs change, Fairhaven can accommodate them and give you a high level of peace and comfort.
For more than 40 years our residents have enjoyed our carefree lifestyle. Rooted in traditional Christian values this active retirement community has steadily grown to be home to 400 residents who love its refreshing balance of lively opportunity and respect for privacy. This Christian Retirement Community is associated with the Great Lakes District of the Evangelical Free Church of America and is governed by a local Board of Directors and managed by a licensed Executive Director.
The Fairhaven mission is to provide a comfortable life style and exceptional care which enhances quality of life in a manner that glorifies God. We are committed to the highest quality of service with a compassionate, dedicated, skilled and well-trained staff.
"Our Core Values tell you how we feel about our home and residents."
We are here to:
- SERVE the physical, emotional and spiritual needs with an eternal perspective.
- MAINTAIN ethical practices consistent with God's Word.
- ASSURE honesty and integrity in all our relationships.
- AFFIRM the worth and dignity of all whom we serve and employ.
- HONOR the sanctity of human life.
- GROW with focus and purpose on sound financial management.
- PURSUE innovation and excellence to meet the challenges of a changing environment.
Make our home your home. Join our family and always...
"To God be the Glory!"